Meet the Owners!
My name is Ali Jaffry. My wife Aiesha and I are parents of a 12-year-old son, Herad. Our journey started with Herad’s diagnosis of autism around the same time we moved to Central Pennsylvania. We learned so much over the years and believe that we still continue to learn and change as he is growing. We are part of the community of parents who have similar challenges and understand the unmet needs for entertainment for our kids which led to the start of our involvement with We Rock the Spectrum.
Our goal is to provide this resource to our community; a place where ALL children can come together to play while improving their communication, social, behavioral, fine and gross motor skills. We believe in the impact this resource will have in our area and look forward to getting to know and working with families of Central Pennsylvania.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination